Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Things....

 I don't really have a title for this post.
But I wanted to share a few of the new things
that I have picked up in the last few days.

Last Friday my husband took the day off
and we went down to see his dad and take him out for lunch.
But, before we got to his house we stopped at a few
places to look around.  One of the places was
T.J. Maxx...I don't know about your husband's,
but mine doesn't mind looking around this store 
once in awhile.  For me, that's great!
We both enjoy looking at the Homegoods section....
(we love that store too)
anyway, all of a sudden he said,
"I see something you need!" 
Wow....
he doesn't say that often!


  He saw this cloche with the bird on top....
and said I needed it!
I LOVE this man!


Then on Monday we met for lunch.
Then I was off to window shop!
But, you know how you intend to 
"window shop"
but, you can't help yourself
and you buy....
Well, that's what happened when I stopped into
Pier 1.  These little ceramic birds just called my name.
I thought they would look cute on my wire tree.
What do you think?
I'm not crazy about the ribbon.
I'm thinking of changing to a small twine or something
more rustic.  But, I was anxious to hang them so 
for now I will be okay with them.
 That really got me into getting out more 
Spring....
so up to the attic I went and brought down
my Bunny weather vane.
I got him a few years ago at
Goodwill....
Love him!
 This was the first cloche I ever bought.
I got it a few years ago at
Tuesday Morning....
This little display table is in our entry.

 These wire cages cloches were a must have
too, the other day while I was out
ahem, window shopping....
I stopped at an outlet store 
one of our major 
Big Box
stores has for their overflow items.
I picked them up for $2.00 a piece!
In the actual store, they are still
$9.97 for the tall one
&
$7.97 for the short one.
I guess I got a good buy on those too!
 This little bundle of Nests
was also at the outlet store....
I really liked them for the tag on them....
Nest....
which I hung as well!

I really need to find more 
miniature bird houses to hang.
Not finding them!
 And of course I stopped at T.J. Maxx
and found this great pillow.
It is filled with feather down....
love those, they are so comfy to snuggle up to.
And it was clearanced for $15.00....
can't beat that!
Love this!

Hope your pre-Spring days
are delightful and fun!
What good things are you finding for your 
Home?

3 comments:

  1. Well I love all of it! Those little birds are So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satta king Play Bazaar Cautiously pick the sort of promotions you put on your site. Change the plan, look, and content regularly on them. What is speaking to certain individuals may not engage others. You may profit by doing this and addition more clients en route, which rises to more benefits for you.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...