Friday, March 9, 2012

Tulips in my Basket....

 I just couldn't resist!
I was out and about yesterday....
I stopped in at Wal Mart,
I didn't see any daffodils
or hyacinth's
or tulips
in pots....
but, they did have
fresh cut tulips
so I picked up a couple of bunches.
 and a roll of Springy colored ribbon....
and made a bow

 I got out my wooden 
Bunny sign
that says
Welcome!
I couldn't wait to get it all
put in this basket on my 
front door.
I guess I hopped right over
St. Patrick's Day....
How many days are left until
Spring??

7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! So fresh and happy! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What could be prettier than tulips on the front door. Welcome Spring,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delightfully springy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tulips and you have displayed them so beautifully! Thank you for sharing and have a super weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is darling, and oh! SO spring-like! I also skipped right over St. Paddy's day....Spring is my favorite time of year!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the tulips coordinate with the colors of the ribbon. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...