Monday, December 26, 2011

I had a Wonderful Christmas....

Thru the years I've never really asked for anything for Christmas!
I am Thankful for whatever I am fortunate to receive.
But, this year I did ask for something....
a laptop
just 
for 
ME


 I must have been a very good girl
because I got one!


and I got a Vera Bradley skin....
Hello Dahlia!


a cooling pad that's gel


an optical mouse


and I chose a cool bird background
to make it mine.


Now I have my own little 
blogging station.  And the cool
thing is I can finally upload
pictures again!  
Yeah!
Hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas as well!

3 comments:

  1. YAY.. your own laptop! You know, I've never seen a cooling pad before, thats really nice. Pretty skin too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice! I'm glad that you got such a perfect "blogging kit." =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,
    How exciting! Enjoy your new "pretty" laptop!

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...