Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another 6:25 a.m. call....

One that was becoming common
but, was totally 
unexpected too.

My MIL passed away this morning 

Elizabeth Jean Miller
September 11, 1929 - December 29, 2011

When my husband answered the phone he 
wasn't expecting the news his father was delivering.
Of course we rushed down there and spent the day.
Losing her sight and breaking her hip
may have been just too much.
The nursing home believes that 
possibly a blood clot developed
and entered her lung.
My FIL spent the day with her yesterday.
They had visitors, she had been in
the wheelchair and seemed
for her condition
"okay"
Only God knows
her time was soon
too come.
She will be greatly missed!

Thank you for your words of kindness at this time.

8 comments:

  1. So sorry, Lisa. Our thoughts are with you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a shock for you all...

    May you know comfort and peace in this time. I will be keeping your husband's father in prayer along with all the family. Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for your family to be blessed and comforted during this time. Your husband and FIL will need a strong woman such as you in their lives.

    I'm glad your FIL was able to spend yesterday with her. That must give him some comfort.

    will say a prayer for your family.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. Such sad news to receive first thing in the morning. My thoughts are with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa
    I am so sorry to hear your news. I'll be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am so sorry Lisa. I am sorry that I have just now gotten around to reading this. Please forgive me. I will be praying for your family. Sandie

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...