Thursday, January 20, 2011

Be Nice To Yourself Today....

 Every once in awhile,
 while I have the house to myself,
I take an afternoon bubble bath!

I grab some soft pretty towels....


I run a bath full of bubbles...
and I relax...
and take a moment to myself!

And although it's not the prettiest bottle....
~I suppose if they made it girly, it would cost twice as much~
I like to give my feet a massage after my bath
with this stuff.  It does work!
For me anyway.
So what do you do, in the middle of the day,
to be nice to yourself?

7 comments:

  1. Good for you! We mom's / wives do not take enough opportunities to pamper ourselves. I've not tried Gold Bond foot cream. I have major issues in that dept. during the winter. I think its worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I am on vacation from work next week and I plan to do JUST THAT! A bit of house organizing and a LOT of Me Time. I might even go crazy and paint my nails! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful thought. I would love to soak in a tub full of bubbles.

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happened to see your blog this morning...and thought this sounds good for me today! I like to stretch out on the sofa with a stack of magazines and a cup of coffee! ♥ And I LOVE to take an early bath in the winter when it gets dark so early! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love to take a bubble bath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh...I'm with you on this one, Lisa. Love soaking in a warm, with a lot of suds. I often wish we had a hot tub or a jacuzzi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds so lovely... I sip hot tea.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...