Monday, January 4, 2010

I Tried....

In our small town on New Years Eve they set off fireworks. My husband and I were the only ones home and at about 8:30 p.m.(why they didn't do them at midnight is beyond me) we heard, what we thought were test fireworks going off. But they kept on so he ran outside and called me. Then I thought, I should try and get pictures to blog! So here are a few of my attempt to get a decent picture of the fireworks out in 19 degree weather, with wind....Brrrr!







Luckily all we had to do was stand out on our back deck to see them. I tried to make them into a slideshow and for the life of me I cannot get it to happen. Then I thought mosaic....but too lazy to do that. So I just picked a few of what I though were "decent" shots and thought I would share them with you. Too bad we were about the only people in town to witness them, lol. We did hear a few whoo hooo's in the distance. Brad thinks it was just ours echoing back, ha,ha!

3 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to us a couple of years ago, but it wasn't New Year's. They had "Winterfest" in our town and did fireworks over the lake. We were driving with our granddaughter and went to see them - with only a couple other cars! Happy New Year, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you got to see some fireworks on New Year's Eve. I'm sure it made the night memorable. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...