Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year....

New kitchen sink!
Yep, that's what I wanted for Christmas and that's what I got. Odd I know, but I'm happy! Now we have to decide on a faucet. The sink is stainless steel. My appliances are stainless steel also, but my lighting in the kitchen is this, what they call "Tuscan" bronze finish. I really like it and the ceiling light above our kitchen island, which is where my sink is, is in the bronze finish.






So I am leaning toward bronze for the faucet, something like this....



my second choice would be, of course, a stainless faucet something like this....


but I'm thinking that is way too much stainless for me! I have seen in magazines stainless sinks with the bronze finish faucets, so that is probably what we will go with. Any of you out there with a stainless sink and a bronze faucet? I 'd love to hear if you are pleased with the look or not!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sweetie...
    It has been a wonderful year in 2009 and I can't wait to see what 2010 brings to each of us.

    Lisa I love the bronze color. How devine is that. It really does go with everything. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    Here's wishing you happiness, love, prosperity, peace and good health.

    Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a white sink with a bronze faucet. Love the faucet though! Oh yes, come to Holly any time - I'd love to meet you! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have stainless appliances and sink with satin nickel faucets, it really blends well. I like both of your choices, I'm sure either one will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went with the bronze faucet in my kitchen last eyar and I love it!!! So much easier to keep looking nice, no fingerprints all the time plus it's different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the bronze faucet will be a nice contrast to the steel sink. It will stand out which will be so nice!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...