Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's A Good Day!....


I was so surprised when I open my mailbox and found this issue!  I do get the seasonal Cottage Journals thru out the year.  I love them and they are so fun to pull out each season and set around the house to sit and take a peek at.  This is a new one, I don't believe it is one of the seasonal issues, because I already received my Winter issue last month.  I saw a new issue at the store yesterday and it was titled The Cottage Kitchen....I believe!  I almost bought it, thinking I would not receive this in the mail.  But, I slapped my hands and put it back!  I would have to go to the store to see if it is in fact the same issue.  But until I can do that, I am happy to stay Warm & Cozy sitting right here by the fire on this Wintry Day and take time to enjoy my new issue!

What are you doing to stay Warm & Cozy?

10 comments:

  1. Eating? Does that count? No sweet magazine to read, but I have all these new blogs and posts to read. So many and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! That magazine looks wonderful! I wonder if it's sold at stores too. If it is, I'll have to look for it. The cover is beautiful. Today would've been a good day to read since it was rainy and foggy all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That looks like a magazine I need to subscribe to! I seldom subscribe to magazines, but they are such a nice gift - even for ourselves, and keep giving all year 'round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitting by the fire reading a wonderful magazine sounds perfect to me, Lisa. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love happy mail and always get a bit of a thrill when I get a new magazine. I clearly have pretty basic needs!

    Enjoy your cozy reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seasonal magazines thought I don't take any of them except Country Living, Country Home, and that sort of thing. I buy them though...and are they EXPENSIVE! About $10 or more each! Still...so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this magazine, but my goodness the price of magazines now is astronomical! This looks like a good one, every once in a while I break down and buy one:>) I saw the kitchen one just yesterday and was sorely tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lovely family. I love your blog. I also love your furry children. I have three of my own. Hope you have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you and your sweet family!!!
    I have not seen this mag at the store yet, I will have to look for it. I enjoy a good read with lots of pictures to dream by.
    We have been cuddling by the heater in the trailer with our little dog...LOL can't wait to have a real fire again.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...