Thursday, August 23, 2012

If I do say so myself....

The Pie was a Huge hit!

 So, if you like Rhubarb and have never made a pie
with it before, like me, I can honestly say
Try this recipe!
My husband kept asking me if I ran to the
Amish Bakery 
we visited a couple weekends ago and purchased 
this pie....Right!  He Loves Me!

 So, this morning I thought....
Why not!
and had a small piece with my coffee
Shhhh....don't tell!

No different then having a muffin....
Really!
Well, maybe a little bit....
it was Better!

As a side note, if you do decide to try this recipe 
(in my last post)
I would double the amount of Rhubarb.  Other then that
it was Perfect!  The crumble top was so buttery and crunchy
Great with my morning coffee!

5 comments:

  1. I have rhubarb... It really looks delish and creamy. Is there anything wrong with pie for breakfast? I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm that looks good and I do love a crumble topping. Yes pie with coffee for breakfast is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks great! !!!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds greaT, I have never tried rhubarb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so good, your making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...