Thursday, February 9, 2012

Update to Seriously....

I just don't know what to believe anymore with this car!

My husband called me and said that he called the shop owner.  He was told that they got our car all re-wired and it wouldn't start.  So they had to figure out where the problem was. Turns out they had crossed two wires or something. They got that all straightened out, then there was a problem with the heat being mixed up or something.  Now keep in mind, He assured me that he has done this a million times in his 25 yrs of owning this shop!  I had asked him if he had ever done this before and if he knew what to do....he said Yes!

Apparently they got the heat mix up fixed and took it for a test drive and it didn't go down the road as straight as they would like it to, so they sent it to another shop to get an alignment.....that's where it is today!

So tomorrow the insurance rep. is supposed to go and "check it out"....give his approval, settle the bill
AND THEN.....we should be able to pick up our car!

Excuse me if I am just not totally believing this!  I am usually a total~ Glass is half full kind of girl....but, this experience has really made me a 3/4 Empty!

1 comment:

  1. Satta king Play Bazaar While making web based advertising duplicate, make certain to tell your clients ahead of time of a buy, what sort of help is accessible to them after they purchase. Individuals like to realize who to contact in the event that they have an issue, and what sorts of issues they can have managed for nothing. Make certain to call attention to points of interest, for example, what hours they can contact the help group (regardless of whether your "bolster group" is simply you) and what kinds of correspondence are accessible.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...