Sunday, February 5, 2012

Took me long enough!....

This is a recipe that I have made just a few times.  Then I misplaced the catalog I found it in, which was Through The Country Door Fall 2011 catalog.  I found it on-line last month and made them and thought I had saved it "correctly" on my new laptop.  But, I didn't and spent most of this morning Google-ing every. which. way. I could think of to find it.  They don't even have it in their recipes section for there catalog....go figure! At least I couldn't find it!

But, I looked through some of my saved favorite piles of magazines and WaLa.....found it!
So I thought I would share with you and do a little post and save it and then I am sure to have it, just in case I misplace my catalog again!

Do you ever do stuff like that?

4 comments:

  1. You are not alone, Lisa! This recipe sounds great...thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs.Even you can find website theme with satta king and joomla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satta king Play Bazaar On the off chance that you offer an occasional advancement as a piece of your Internet promoting technique, consistently make sure to refresh your site once the season or occasion has passed. A present offer causes it to give the idea that you care for your site with incredible consideration. There is nothing that brings down buyer trust in your item more than seeing a mid year advancement in October.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...