Sunday, February 5, 2012

Took me long enough!....

This is a recipe that I have made just a few times.  Then I misplaced the catalog I found it in, which was Through The Country Door Fall 2011 catalog.  I found it on-line last month and made them and thought I had saved it "correctly" on my new laptop.  But, I didn't and spent most of this morning Google-ing every. which. way. I could think of to find it.  They don't even have it in their recipes section for there catalog....go figure! At least I couldn't find it!

But, I looked through some of my saved favorite piles of magazines and WaLa.....found it!
So I thought I would share with you and do a little post and save it and then I am sure to have it, just in case I misplace my catalog again!

Do you ever do stuff like that?

2 comments:

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...