Friday, February 24, 2012

Hello Friends....

 We are having our Big snow of the season today.  Yesterday it was sunny and in the 40's.  That's nice weather for Michigan.  Balmy....almost!  Heat wave...so to speak!

 I took these photos when we had our last snow
It's much worse outside today!
I like how this bit of snow 
is just sitting there holding on.
A form of art!

 Taking the place of birdseed in 
my little feeder....
Poor birds!

 My wooden wheel barrow....
waiting for those summer flowers
to replace the cold snow.

 My rain~chain....
is now filled with Snow!

 I love how the snow forms on 
a pine tree....
the needles poking thru,
staying strong.

 Sometimes she's a 
bird bath....
sometimes she's a
 planter....
But she's always beautiful....
I think!

 Thank you for strolling thru my yard with me today.
I will now go back in to our warm
Home....
and enjoy a snow day
with my daughter!

Enjoy your corner of the world....
are you getting snow?....
or are you enjoying warmer temps?

5 comments:

  1. I really like that rain chain.

    We have been SO lucky (so far) this winter. It was 60 yesterday in KY. I'm not a winter person. No significant snowfall has been really nice this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supposedly, it is headed our way for the overnight hours. I'm hoping that it's all a big mistake. =D Very pretty pictures of your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs.Even you can find website theme with <a href="http://www.playbajar.com/ResultChart.php

    ReplyDelete
  4. Satta king Play Bazaar Give offering free stuff a shot your site! Many individuals may be keen on getting an article on download. Or then again, on the off chance that you happen to know a great deal about a subject like weight reduction, you could likewise present some accommodating tips and rules for getting in shape. Your clients will understand that you perceive their interests and need to give help.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...