Friday, September 17, 2010

My Wire Tree....

I bought this cute little wire tree a few years ago. I don't even remember where, not that it matters. But, for each season, I try and find a cute way to decorate it with mini decorations. I didn't really have any fall type decorations that were mini. But, I did have a little dish of mini gourds and pumpkins, so I decided to try those. I thought it was really cute, but needed more.
That's how my brain works!
Something can be cute....but, if it can be cuter then I am going to make it happen!


See, it's cute....
but, it could be cuter!


So back in my little leaf shaped dish went the
mini gourds and pumpkins and off to
Hobby Lobby I went.

It was 1/2 off day for "realistic" looking
pumpkins, gourds and such....
gotta love that!
So, I picked out what I thought would look "cuter" on my wire tree.
I got Home and cut them off the stick and began decorating!


Love the little pumpkins, gourds and corn....
the colors are real muted (although some show a bit bright)!



Pumpkins, gourds, acorns, pine cones, leaves, Indian corn....



and a mini basket to....
Gather the Harvest!

Now is that cute or what??


This little wire tree is in our
mini little bathroom off our kitchen.
Hard to get a decent shot in such tight quarters,
but you get the idea.
I have really enjoyed decorating this year for Fall....
hope your making your Home cozy and fall like too!
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful little wire tree and my favorite decoration is the wee basket. I'm so cheap, I'd probably decorate it with acorns from the lawn. Ha! But then it wouldn't have all the lovely autumnal colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity is sometimes the very best. I love it. It's charming. Just charming!!

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...