Wednesday, January 13, 2010

OOPS, Almost Forgot....

I did alittle project post back in November. And with the holidays and such, I forgot to share the completed project. Some of you asked to see it when done, so here is a before, little reminder....


and the after....


I really liked how it turned out. I think it is visually pleasing, especially at night with the dimly lit lamp beneath it. It is the first thing you notice when you turn to go into the room. Still tweaking the whole room. Trying to make it still feel like my daughter's room when she comes home from college and yet comfortable for guests if need be!
Hopefully it fits with my outcome from the quiz on Tracey's blog, Notes from A Cottage Industry, because it said I am Country Classic. I'm sure it fits!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that I'm not the only one who forgets to follow-up...but it doesn't count if you remember,even months later. Is this a stencil or how did you accomplish this feature? It really is very nice and the room looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...