- I am not very good at this sort of thing!
- I am the youngest of 6 children and there are about 5 yrs between me and the next oldest...or would that be youngest?!
- I started dating my husband when I was 15 yrs old and we have been married 25 yrs! I was 25 yrs old when our first daughter was born, 27 yrs old when the second was born and 31 yrs old when the third came along. After being married about 4 1/2 yrs my mother-in-law gave me "permission" to have a baby (like I needed it, ha,ha,)!
- I cry everytime I hear the National Anthem and get the chills!
- I LOVE being at home!
- I don't make friends that easily! (Probably because I prefer being at home!)
- I LOVE SF Hazelnut Lattes'!
- I don't like to read "used" paperback books....weird, I know!
- I would love to have a PJ Day....but can't seem to let myself do that unless I am sick!
- I'm rarely sick!
I'm also supposed to pass this along to others. So, the following are blogs that I truly enjoy visiting everyday, if I can! I tried to make sure each were open to getting an award, so hopefully I didn't miss any "no award" signs. To these following ladies please let me know when you have posted. I would love to hear more about you! Some of you may have already received this award at some point, so I hope you don't mind getting it again! Thanks for sharing such lovely blogs....they all make my day alittle brighter!