Thursday, February 26, 2009

Frustration....

Okay, so I have a major Frustration and I'm hoping someone out there will

have a solution to it before I have to resort to this....





It seems, as I am working on a new post, that if I leave it for any reason,

say to add a picture or copy and paste something. When I return and

"preview" what I have been working on....

ALL my spacing is messed up, even when I hit save now!

Then it turns into this huge long post and I

have to go back in and fix the spacing only to have it

DO IT'S OWN THING anyhow!

Please help me if you can, I really don't want to have to get one of these...





Do you ever have this happen to you?

(P.S. I had all this spacing corrected and look how it is now)

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry it is giving you such grief! I am too new to blogging to know what to do. It gives me trouble sometimes too, especially with the add a photo. Sometimes it does what it is supposed to and sometimes it just WON'T. I take a deep breath and try again. I also remind myself that it is a "free" service, but it doesn't make me feel any better...Heehee!!
    Blessings- LillySue
    P.S. Everything looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    This has happened to me, too, ever since I've been on blogger. Usually what I do is add my pictures first and then add the text. Good luck!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no advice regarding spacing because I have the same problem....I just wanted to commiserate with you. More time is probably spent on "cleaning" up a new post than the actual posting....LOL! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Lisa! It has happened to me too. I always get my pictures first, then write my post. And, I usually have trouble getting my pictures to appear in the order that I want them to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Lisa! It happened to me on the last post that I did. I thought maybe it was a blogger problem because it was the first I had noticed it. I put all of my pictures in first and then I added the text. No matter how far I spaced anything apart, some parts of the text were right on top of each other. I ended up putting pictures in between the problem areas because I couldn't seem to fix it. Hopefully it's just a Blogger thing and will be fixed.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never had this happen. So sorry. the only problem I have been having s taking forever to load pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've enjoyed going through some of your posts this morning.

    I understand your frustration. My computer seems to have a mind of it's own when doing posts.
    (I will go read what some of what your friends had to say. Maybe there is help there.) =0)

    Love you bee's 'nests' bathroom. No need to change if you enjoy it!!

    Your daughter is beautiful.

    Blessings,
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...