Monday, January 26, 2009

An Afternoon Treat....


Sometimes an Afternoon Treat is just what you need!





I happen to enjoy a hazelnut latte' made right here at home.


An occasional piece of biscotti makes it extra special on these cold, windy days. And if I happen to have a new favorite magazine to glance at, then my afternoon is made.

Of course, I have to have my latte' in my favorite mug. And it's a BIG one too!
How do you like to spend your quiet afternoons? Do you have a favorite mug?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa, oh my, I just love your house there in the banner. What a gorgeous place. I'd love to see more of it. You asked the secret to a neat office. Well, it's selective photography, that's for sure. Mine has it's share of papers & clutter at any given time.
    Thanks for following my blog, it's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now that looks great. It's been for-ev-ERRRR since I've had a homemade cup of cocoa. I bet it hits the spot in MI with all the cold weather you have up there. Please send some snow to GA! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...