Wednesday, January 18, 2017

There's a Cow in the bathroom...

Welcome!
Today I am going to share with you the Farmhouse Guest Room's bathroom.
I promise this will be a one and done post!
The walls were a dark grey and I painted them the same 
Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter
as I did in the Farmhouse Guest Room. You can see a portion of the window that covers the whole width of the room. This room gets lots of sunshine during the day. But faces the street side of our house so curtains and blinds are a must for privacy. 



The ladder barely fits in this room.
 I have to do some fancy moves just to paint the walls.


Below you see the view from the bedroom.
Can you see how the light makes the bathroom look a
different color....same color, Revere Pewter!


I was so excited when I saw this cow print one day here at Cozy Little House.
I knew then I just had to have it for the bathroom in the Farmhouse Guest Room. So I ordered it that day from farmhouse wares. It's available again here, if your interested!


I immediately had to set it up in the bathroom to see if it would work where I thought I wanted it. The walls were a dark grey and I knew they would have to be painted the same Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter as the
 Farmhouse Guest Room. 


Much better! 

We changed out the wall sconces too.



 We found similar sconces that are a antique bronzed color, we put the same ones in the Farmhouse Guest Room on each side of my Mom's dresser and one on the wall next to my Dad's dresser.

Again, Much better!
They really warm up the space, don't you agree?

The door you see blocked by the little dresser stand is the perfect spot for hanging towels on it. It opens into what used to be a bedroom, but is now an open sitting room at the top of our stairs. Blocking it off offers privacy!


As you may have noticed in the above "before" picture, the large rectangle mirror hung between the sconces. But I thought it was in too much competition with the cow canvas in size, so I switched it out for this oval mirror that I bought at Goodwill a few years ago. It is a vintage beveled mirror and very heavy, as is the rectangle mirror.


I think the oval mirror works well in this bathroom
 and I didn't even have to paint it. 

It's perfect for the spot!

I'm working on something to go above the mirror.
 I know what I want, but just haven't found it yet!
What do you think would work in that space?

(pretend you don't see the painting supplies under the sink)


Well that does it for the Farmhouse bathroom makeover!
Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to know what you think! 

4 comments:

  1. play bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs.Even you can find website theme with satta king and joomla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign up for unemployment benefits as soon as you find out you've lost your job.play bazaar You can't wait until you are out of money and out of a job.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satta king Play Bazaar At the point when you do this, it resembles editing your web architecture. You will handily discover blunders that may dismiss individuals from buying anything from your site.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...