Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, Let the projects begin!....

I'm really REALLY excited about this project!
Not many projects get me excited because they typically
"have to" be done.  Which usually means something went wrong....
like a pipe broke, or a faucet exploded, or....
well you get the picture!
But, this one is because we I want to do it!

 So last Friday, I emailed my guy at work and mentioned the
possibility of starting this project and He was immediately on board!
Surprisingly, so was our daughter!
So the plastic was hung. 
Because this project involved ALOT of sanding!
I know all of you DIYer's out there know what all of that 
sanding dust can do to your Home!

For now that's all I'm going to show you!
Amazingly,  Dad and daughter worked really well together on
Saturday and yesterday the hubs and I got it to the point of just
choosing the wall color.  So today I am hoping to decide on something.
I don't know about you when you do a project, that you're actually
excited about, but I lost sleep last night decorating this room in my head!

Please tell me you do that too!!

Twirling all the ideas in my head!   You do do that right?

Well, what new projects are on your list so far?
Thanks for stopping and now I'm off in search of  Stuff 
to decorate in my new secret spot!


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you're up to! Yup, I lay in bed many nights with ideas swirling in my head. Last week it was the redo of the shop! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I really don't anymore and that is NOT a good place to be. I'd rather be where you are...eager to begin a new project and see it through. You sure know how to build curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I can't wait to see what you are doing. I have a project eating at me right now too. Haven't started yet but can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...