Friday, January 20, 2012

Where have I been?...

Seriously!  Seems I have been under a  funk of some kind out of my control Rock somewhere here in blogland.
I have been totally jealous admiring all the cool fonts and stuff on other blogs and even ventured out in that big old scary world of trying to find it on my own world.  I decided to totally not "screw" up my blog make some changes around my little blog here and googled How to Change your Font!  Actually tried that yesterday and quickly went back and hit delete, delete, delete on 4 sites I had to download on my computer just to get said "Free Fonts" only to find out I had to buy a "package"  to a Web Site to "allow" me to get the Cool Free font I wanted.  Not worth that Free price to me!

THEN Just Now....

I decide to go and change up my template and started playing around.  (Apparently I don't play around enough, wink, wink!)  That's when I found all those cool fonts just sitting there waiting for ME to choose THEM!

You really should have told me....
don't you think?

Anyway, I don't remember them being there last I was in template whatever it's called!
Now I know!

Now if I could just figure out how to make my pic's larger....
guess I need to Play around a bit more!

P.S. Just went and played....blushing! Duh....you really should have told me!

5 comments:

  1. Love the soft yellow background you've found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa! You're so funny! I think I need to play around more too! Aways something new to discover isn't there?

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am going to try to relax and just enjoy my blog for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satta king Play Bazaar On the off chance that you plan on changing something extreme in your site, caution your present endorsers. There will never be anything as disappointing for a purchaser as visiting a most loved page just to need to relearn how to explore it. Plan ahead for changes, and permit your perusers to do as such too.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...