Thursday, April 23, 2009

Half Off Day....

I had about a half hour to spare before my lunch date with my husband yesterday. So I stopped at an Estate Sale to use up that little bit of time. It was getting ready to close up at noon, so everything was half off. I got the next 3 pictured items and paid only $7.00....I was so excited!
cute red wooden tray

This appears to be really old and I just love it!


For awhile now I have wanted to find a set of these to use on
our porch in the summer. It was my lucky day!


I also hit a garage sale that was half off as well and picked
both of these pictures up for $7.00! The lady said she had never
hung them on her wall and she thinks she bought them at....
TJ Maxx, go figure! Love that store!
Then it was off to help my daughter, one trip down!
Maybe I'll find another sale next trip!

9 comments:

  1. You lucky girl!

    I hope I can squeeze in a quick trip to my favorite thrift store and/or Goodwill this weekend - even though I don't really *need* anything.

    Love the prints - they're beautiful. Where will you hang them?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy! You have the best of luck with those deals! LOL Please rub some off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some fabulous finds! You lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally scored!!! You lucky ducky!!! Come to NY so I can go estate/garage saling with you!!!

    Hugs from Eventually Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You got the real deals! I love the trays too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it is hit or miss and you definitely got the deals yesterday! I especially love the fruit prints. They are so versatile in any room!

    Well done Lisa!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, thanks for coming by and also for adding me to your blogroll, I will add you to mine! Your estate finds are fabulous, those tv trays bring back lots of memories. They'll look great on your porch! Have a great weekend! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa,
    Love the T.V trays, my Grandma had a set of these. They do bring back a lot of memories.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...