Monday, February 23, 2009

My First Blue Monday....

I don't have ALOT of Blue in my home....
But, I wanted to give it a try!
I hope you enjoy what I have!

This little blue dish is from my mom....
I thought the eggs looked pretty in there!



This blue and white stained glass piece is in my kitchen window....
It catches the morning sun off to the east....
Wakes up the whole house!


Another cute little blue dish from my mom....


This delicate blue hankie was my grandmother's....
I believe! Aren't these dogwood flowers?
A little touch of Spring!
Hope you enjoyed my first Blue Monday....
Thanks for stopping by!
Please stop by all the other great sites
hosted by Smiling Sally....

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
P.S. I did save a few of my blue's for another time!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty blues from your mom and grandmother, but oh! that window! I love, love, love it. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job and you have some pretty blues. I love the one with the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what pretty examples of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my first blue monday as well. I love your grandmother's hankie. What a treasure. I've always loved stained glass, how lucky you are to own one.For not having much blue in your house you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry I didn't get to comment yesterday. I musta missed you. Anyway, love all your pretty blues.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...