Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thriftin' With Hill....

I'm sure she'd rather be somewhere sunny and warm!
Well, we have the sunny and it's been kinda warm,
close to 60 here in Michigan.
But, it's not Florida or Cancun or any other popular
Spring Break destination.
It's Home, with the family!
But, we spent the day together yesterday, just the
2 of us Thriftin'!
She's my thriftin' kinda girl! Vintage for her!
Well, loved for me and our Home!
We were two peas in a pod....
and we had fun!
~Hillary (DD#2) & Me~

~teasers~

But, unfortunately you're going to have to wait to see what
was in these bags. Okay, so you caught me, we didn't just go
to Thrift Stores....but, the others were just quick stops! Really!
And we topped it off with Sonic....

at Happy Hour of course!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa Sweetie,
    You are a tease. We will be sitting on the edge of seats just waiting to see what goodies you found at the stores. How fun to spend time with your special little gal. I love thriftin and Sonic to boot? OMG you are my kind of gal. Give me #1, no onions and I am as happy as a clam in a shell. Love it.

    I am so thrilled that you had some girl time together. Life is to short to not capture the moments you can, when you can.

    I'll be waiting for those buys. Have a beautiful Wednesday sweetie. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Route-44 Ice Tea at sonic....it's a "day off" ritual for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrifting and Sonic.. who needs Cancun?! Show us what you got ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, cute picture! We have no Sonics here, but I hear such rave reviews about them that I want a Sonic very much indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tease :) What an adorable photo of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a tease! Can't wait to see your goodies.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...